Friday, August 20, 2010

Kat Von D Is Upset


This is a letter from Kat Von D to Hollywood blogger Perez Hilton:

"Perez,

I am extremely disappointed in the story you ran about me today alleging that I was anti-Semitic and a Nazi-sympathizer. I state it clearly and for the record that both of these allegations are untrue. I am a proud Latina who celebrates diversity and embraces all of humanity. I need to make it clear that the photo was forged as TLC proved in an investigation and said in a statement two years ago.

I am happy to meet you in person, talk to you on the phone, or do whatever it takes to help you understand my truth. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,

Kat"

As you may have heard, Kat Von D is now dating Sandra Bullock ex Jesse James.

No comments:

Post a Comment